Help establish a humane social order based on equity, freedom and justice in which human rights and the dignity of every individual is upheld.
Mamatha Makkala Mandira aims "to empower people, their families and communities regardless of cast, color, creed, religion, gender, age through raising awareness, promoting inclusion, reducing poverty, eliminating stigma, meeting basic needs and facilitating access to health, education and livelihood opportunities".
More, specifically Mamatha Makkala Mandira Aims to,
• Promoting community involvement and ownership.
• Build the capacity of communities
• Developing and strengthening of multisectoral collaboration,
• Education and training of community members
Our 2013 - 2014 fiscal year saw major progress in bringing life-changing programs and experiences to more beneficiaries and building long-term financial capacity.
We targeted four priorities:
1. Support community growth planning;
2. Build fundraising and financial strength;
3. Develop an outcomes measurement system; and
4. Expand the organization’s capabilities.
I’m pleased to report that we exceeded our goals in every area.
We defined specific outcomes we want for our beneficiaries and environment that lead to these positive changes, selected an information system to track results, and moved far along in developing a survey measurement tool.
These dynamic achievements were fueled by our inspiring, smart, and dedicated staffs, donors, and partners.
Our movement is gaining speed and stakeholders. I am thankful to count you among them, and look forward to keeping you apprised of our progress in the coming year.
Thank you for your trust and generous investments in Mamatha Makkala Mandira that enable our beneficiaries to grow up prepared to achieve their dreams.